7.17.2012

Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls

Hey Everyone! Sorry I've taken such a long leave from blogging on here. It's camping season and I really wanted to share this recipe I found. It was so easy and so delicious. I can't wait to try it again. I got this idea off Pinterest, it came from the blog Truly Simple.

What you need:
Oranges
Pillsbury Orange Rolls

Easy enough right?

 Start by slicing the oranges in half and scooping the insides out. Eat the oranges... it will help balance the cinnamon roll part. :) 


Take your cinnamon rolls out or you could use homemade if you're feeling ambitious. Set them in the orange halves and arrange on a baking sheet or a frying pan. Cover in foil.

The time will vary for cooking, just keep an eye on them. Ours took about 20 minutes. 

Then they came out looking like this! 

Spread the frosting on top and voila, you're done! These were soooo good. Perfect little dessert for camping.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've seen these on pinterest, but totally wondered if it would really work. Good to know, we will have to try it next time we go camping.

    ReplyDelete